Tuesday 29 April 2014

Mind Map Test Plans

I came across this excellent test plan template, in a comment by Ivor McCormack, over on http://www.softwaretestingclub.com and I need to share this!

Why?! Well because it is the sum of all on one page, easily digestible for people. I have earlier advocated using PowerPoint for the test plan you use for communication, but this sums up all the important parts of test planning and is something that can easily be absorbed and discussed.

I doubt that you can fit the plan on one page after adding the project details, but you can fit all the highlights and use is as the introduction in both the test plan document and your presentations for stakeholders.

I will definitely use this in the future, as a checklist, and a driver for discussion when planning test.

Happy test planning!
/Nicolai

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete